Dr. Jorge Carrasco
Prosthodontic and Oral Implantology
- Graduated in 1981 from the U.A.C.J. career of Surgeon Dentist
- Specialization in 2005 of the U.A.C.J. in Prosthodontic and Oral Implantology
- Graduated in 2007 from the U.N.A.M. Update in aesthetic and restorative dentistry.
- Member in 1998 of the Mexican Dental Association
- Associate Fellow, The American Society of Osseointegracion
- Member, The International Congres of Oral Implantologists
- Associate Fellow, The American College of Oral Implantology
- Certification in 2004 by A.D.M.
- Former President of the College of Dental Surgeons of Ciudad Juarez ADM
- Former professor of undergraduate and graduate of the Universidad Autonoma de Ciudad Juarez. from 2000 to 2008.
- Update, Inplantology and Bone Graft. Loma Linda, CA. 2005.
- New York University, College of Dentistry, Global Forum on Advanced Implant Dentistry August 2012
- Currently, Private Practice
CERTIFICATION ALL-ON -4 by BOBEL BIOCARE and UNAM ” ON 23 and 24 April 2015
Dental College of Augusta university. Continuing education lecture course “Esthetic Restorations ” in Paris France. April 3,4,5,6 and 7 2017 , by Dr. Gerard Chichè.
- Update in Digital Implantology, Faenza, Italy Oct 5th, 6th , and 7th, 2017.